We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Tradesman who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of commercial refrigeration and HVAC plant and equipment
- Willingness to work on a diverse range of equipment
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised with great time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Willingness to work overtime
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade Licence
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- White Card
- National Police Check (within 3 years)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
An attractive package is on offer including:
- Competitive base hourly rate
- Regular approved overtime payable at penalty rates
- Relocation assistance
- Conditional sign on bonus
- Tablet, phone & uniforms
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 38 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.