We are seeking a skilled and experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Tradesperson who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of commercial refrigeration and HVAC plant and equipment
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised with great time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Willingness to work approved overtime and participate on the out of hours call out roster
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade Licence
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- White Card
- National Police Check (within 3 years)
- Working at Heights
An attractive package is on offer including:
- Competitive base hourly rate
- Regular approved overtime payable at penalty rates
- Conditional sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Tablet, phone & uniforms
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 38 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.