About the Position:
On offer is the opportunity to work for a large multisite company, on everything from industrial cold storage to large commercial HVAC systems. With such a diverse team, and wide variety of work on offer, Faircloth & Reynolds is definitely the place to be for technicians wanting to expand their industry knowledge, enjoying what they do while maintaining work/life balance.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Tradespersons who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of Refrigeration & HVAC plant and equipment
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised with great time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Willingness to work overtime
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia in a permanent full-time role
- Certificate III Trade qualification in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Mechanical Services Licence QBCC
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
An attractive package is on offer including:
- Competitive base hourly rate
- Regular approved overtime payable at penalty rates
- Conditional sign on bonus
- New Vehicle
- Tablet, phone & uniforms
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 38 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.