About the role:
This role will see you building on your existing HVAC engineering and drafting skills, using your strong client focus to liaise with internal staff as well as key stake holders in large building companies.
- Involvement in the early tender process
- Preparation of HVAC designs including equipment selections, heat load calculations, hydronic and duct system design, sizing and layout preparation, system static calculations
- Preparation of concept mechanical services layouts and designs through to completion of co-ordinated and detailed workshop drawings for construction
- Reviewing and checking workshop drawings
- Site visits and client meetings and site design coordination
- Collaborating closely with Project Managers to ensure efficient project delivery
The successful candidate will be involved in the design, management & production of construction stage documentation of building mechanical services & HVAC.
Skills & Experience:
We are seeking an experienced HVAC Senior Design Engineer with prior recent experience in the design of commercial HVAC system solutions who can demonstrate the following:
Degree qualified mechanical engineer (recognised by Engineers Australia) and ideally with RPEQ certification
- Proven experience in utilisation of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning design programmes and software including Camel
- A minimum of five years' experience of working with HVAC contractors - ideally in a design capacity
- Able to utilise the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Able to use drafting packages including AutoCad and Revit
- High attention to detail
- Attractive Remuneration Package (Depending on experience).
- Join a well establish HVAC Contractor
- Exposure to a diverse range of project sectors
- Coffs Coast location
Faircloth & Reynolds is a family owned and operated company that has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia employing over 200 staff. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.