We are looking for someone who takes pride in their workmanship, is highly organised, is able to problem solve independently and has good time management skills.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- HVAC electrical works
- Commercial and domestic air conditioner units
- Fitting and wiring of Chillers and gas hot water systems including pumps
- Ventilation fans
- Installation of cable support systems and running out cables
- Wiring of power and controls in switch boards
- BMS controls
- Understanding of air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Chilled and hot water systems
- Motor control and VSD’s
- Various BMs controllers
- Good communication,
- Be able to follow directions from management and supervisor with the ability to guide and direct other electricians and apprentices as required.
- High level of workmanship for electrical install works.
- Ability to read electrical diagrams
- Unrestricted electrical licence
- Current manual drivers licence
- OHS Induction card
About the Position:
This is an installation focused role where meeting construction deadlines will be your top priority.
This role will see you work alongside our qualified air conditioning & refrigeration technicians on medium to large scale HVAC plant where you will be responsible for the installation of electrical and control components related to commercial & industrial air conditioning systems.
This position is based in Sydney however travel to regional areas and interstate may be required to fulfil this role.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
We are also offering a conditional sign on bonus to the successful candidate.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact Bill Harrison, Electrical Manager on 02 6652 6277.