Attn: Mid North Coast Community Groups
A Mid North Coast food charity, service club, sporting club, youth group or other similar organisation will win a Birko Contact Grill from Faircloth & Reynolds.
The Birko Single Grill Plate features a heavy duty, smooth cast iron cooking surface capable of withstanding high-volume use, a galvanised steel base and stainless steel construction (#304) with stylish brushed finish and non-slip rubber feet.
These versatile counter top contact grills are ideal for a wide range of toasted and grilled snacks.
To enter you must
1. Upload a photo of your kitchen/barbecue/other cooking area in the comments section of our competition post at https://www.facebook.com/FairclothReynoldsPtyLtd/
2. Like the Faircloth & Reynolds Facebook page
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to charity/group/clubs located in postcode areas 2426-2456 inclusive only. Only one (1) entry per group/club will be accepted.
2. Promotion commences 14/05/2019 and final entries close on 30/06/2019.
3. To enter participants must upload a photo in the comments, like this Facebook Page and email an entry as set out above.
4. The Prize is a Birko Contact Grill valued at over $550. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize is ex-display stock, has never been used and will be demonstrated to be working at the time of collection. The prize does not include any warranty either implied, statutory or otherwise.
5. The winner will be notified via our Facebook page on 07/07/2019.
6. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its creative merit, execution and alignment with the spirit of the competition. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize must be collected from the Promoter’s office in either Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie by appointment prior to 21/07/2019 and the winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use photo/s and/or video/s of the prize giving in whatsoever way it chooses.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.