About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who wants to commence or further their career in the HVAC industry.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following criteria;
- Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with web based project administration software e.g Aconex, SharePoint, Procure.
- Ability to manage priorities autonomously, and complete tasks to a high standard within given time frames
- Proactive, team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to confidently and professionally liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- A pro-active self-starter with a strong work ethic, and an inner drive to succeed
- Ability to adapt to a range of situations, use initiative and implement new processes when useful
- A strong attention to detail
About the role:
- You will complete a 2 year traineeship undertaking a Certificate IV in Project Management Practices
- Provide assistance to Project Managers and Project Engineers in the administrative functions associated with multiple projects
- Coordinate, track and monitor submissions and proposals
- Assist with project documentation, contracts and communications where required
- Coordinate Projects & assist internal & external project teams where required by your team
- Assist in program management for the Project Managers and Project Engineers as required
- Support the project team with the continual improvement of quality procedures and standards.
- Setting up and managing project filing systems
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
- Ensure controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Attractive Remuneration Package (Depending on experience).
- Join a well establish HVAC Contractor
- Exposure to a diverse range of project sectors
- Coffs Coast location
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org