About the role:
The successful candidate will assist us to service and maintain commercial HVAC plant & equipment within the Sydney & Central Coast area.
Plant and equipment will include (but is not limited to);
- Central Compressor plant
- Chilled/Hot Water Systems
- AHU & FCU
- PAC Units
- VRF & Minor back of house systems
- Essential Services
- BMS Controls
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Tradesperson who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of HVAC plant and equipment
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised with great time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Willingness to work approved overtime
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia in a permanent full-time role
- Certificate III Trade qualification in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- NSW Supervisors Certificate or Contractor Card
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
An attractive package is on offer for the successful candidate. This package will include a very competitive base hourly rate with regular, approved overtime payable at penalty rates. A vehicle, tablet, phone and uniforms will also be provided.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning specialists on the East Coast of Australia. We have a growing service team operating in Sydney, Newcastle, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour (Head Office), Armidale, Tamworth, Grafton, Goonellabah, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Bundaberg.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Please contact HR on 02 6652 6277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org