We are seeking a highly motivated applicants with enthusiasm and drive to learn their trade and become a valued member of the Faircloth & Reynolds Team.
- Year 10 School Certificate with strong results in Design & Technology and Mathematics
- You will be hard working and punctual.
- Committed to completing your trade qualification
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Willing to travel out of town.
- White Card
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19
About the Positions:
Over the course of your 4 year apprenticeship you will undertake a Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade. You will complete your formal studies through TAFE and learn the trade from our highly skilled tradespersons. These positions will be based from our Coffs Harbour Head Office with onsite installation locations across the Coffs Coast and throughout NSW and interstate as required.
- Stainless Steel Fabrication Apprentice
You will become proficient in the manufacture and onsite installation of stainless steel and aluminium kitchen and bar equipment, interpreting detailed job specific drawings and specification, welding (mainly TIG, but also MIG), operating sheet metal shaping and forming machines, folding, cutting, polishing, grinding and moulding.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication Apprentice
You will become proficient in the manufacture and onsite installation of air conditioning duct, construction of commercial cool rooms, interpreting detailed job specific drawings and specification, welding (mainly TIG, but also MIG), operating sheet metal shaping and forming machines, folding, cutting, polishing, grinding and moulding.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
Upload your resume, a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role and your most recent school report.
* Please note your resume should include full details of your education and work history and your cover letter should state what position you are applying for and the reason you have chosen this trade.
We will make contact with you once our recruitment campaign commences in October 2022.
Further details about Faircloth & Reynolds and our apprenticeship program can be found on our website https://fairclothreynolds.com.au/about-us/careers
Please contact HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.