We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Tradesman who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of domestic and commercial refrigeration and HVAC plant and equipment including commercial cold rooms
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised with great time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Willingness to work approved overtime and participate on the out of hours call out roster
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade Licence
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- White Card
- National Police Check (within 3 years)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 35 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
Please contact HR on 02 6652 6277 or email email@example.com