We are seeking a highly motivated person with enthusiasm and drive to learn this trade and become a valued member of the Faircloth & Reynolds Team.
- Year 12 High School Certificate with strong results in Mathematics, English and Design & Technology.
- You will be hard working and punctual.
- Committed to completing your trade qualification
- Hold a current manual driver’s licence
- Willing to travel out of town.
- Construction Industry Experience
- White Card
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology
- Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Licence
About the Position:
You will have the opportunity to learn a range of skills within the electrical industry ranging from,
- Basic light and power installation
- Switch board building, installation and upgrade in both power and control.
- Three phase power and Motor control
- Power monitoring and energy saving procedures within the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry.
- Exposure to various types of programable digital control systems
- Building management system (BMS) control of ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 37 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role.
* Please note your resume should include full details of your education and work history and your cover letter should state what position you are applying for and the reason you have chosen this trade.
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday 19 November 2021.
Further details about Faircloth & Reynolds and our apprenticeship program can be found on our website https://fairclothreynolds.com.au/
Please contact HR via email to email@example.com if you require any further information.