We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Tradesperson who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player.
- Demonstrated experience in the repair and maintenance of HVAC plant and equipment
- Exceptional fault finding skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organised with great time management skills
- Professional presentation and manner
- Willingness to work approved overtime and participate on the out of hours call out roster
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia in a permanent full-time role
- Certificate III Trade qualification in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Mechanical Services Licence QBCC
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- White Card
- National Police Check (within 3 years)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
About the Position:
On offer is the opportunity to be working in a close knit crew with the focus on work/life balance, as well as the all-important support and stability of a large multisite company, giving you the best of both worlds.
Our Brisbane team works on everything from industrial cold storage to HVAC for shopping centres, with everything in between. With such a diverse team, and wide variety of work on offer, Faircloth & Reynolds is definitely the place to be for technicians wanting to expand their industry knowledge as well as enjoying what they do.
An attractive package is on offer for the successful candidate. This package will include a very competitive base hourly rate with regular, approved overtime payable at penalty rates and all call out hours paid at double time. A vehicle, tablet, phone and uniforms will also be provided.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 35 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.