We are looking for someone who is able to work unsupervised to meet departmental objectives and must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in providing generalist administrative support
- Ability to focus in a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining good attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn new software
- ABM Software experience will be highly regarded
About the Role:
The Service Administration Assistant role is a diverse role including customer service, assistance in co-ordinating technicians & service calls, administration of service and maintenance contracts and providing generalist administrative support. This is a full time role that reports directly to the Service Manager.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 35 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position by 5pm Monday, 29 March 2021.