We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and takes pride in their work. You will possess the following experience & skills:
- Previous Management and/or supervisor experience in a similar role
- HVAC/Refrigeration trade background with 5-10 years’ experience
- Ability to provide technical support under pressure
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong Administration skills
- Experienced with MS Office suite and able to learn new software
- Committed with a strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Professional Presentation
- Highly organised
About the Position:
You will work closely with the Service Manager in meeting the operational requirements of the NSW Service Division across multiple sites. You will assist with all facets of daily operations including management of the NSW work queue, liaising with clientele, supporting and developing Field Service Technicians and Apprentices.
This position is based in Coffs Harbour however travel to regional areas and interstate will occasionally be required to fulfil this role.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate including relocation assistance if required.
Faircloth & Reynolds has been in operation for over 35 years and is one of the largest refrigeration, air conditioning and catering equipment specialists on the East Coast of Australia. Our services include residential, commercial and industrial installation projects, service and maintenance, stainless steel and duct manufacture, catering equipment sales and service.
How To Apply:
Upload your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact Jeff Cuneo on 02 6652 6277.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?